Fashion & Creative Director
We are looking for a knit-savvy, independently-minded and quirky creative director. You will help build Kniterate’s fashion and design capabilities from the ground up.
Your Work at Kniterate
- Directing our Fashion, Art and Creative efforts
- Support knitting-related questions of our customers
- Help us build educational resources by developing and presenting Kniterate videos and writing posts.
- Design and create work to be shared with the world
- Maintain our social media presence active
- Help us dress better
You will be a fundamental part of the team, with huge opportunities and challenges to grow with your position.
We are looking for a fun and outgoing textiles graduate with a knitwear focus.
You live in London or are willing to relocate there and have international experience, having lived, studied or worked abroad.
Deep understanding of modern knitting technology and machines. You’ve worked with industrial knitting machines and have launched your own knitwear collection.
You will be an important part of our educational videos and should have excellent communication skills in English.
Working hours: Full time
Start date: September 2018
Compensation: Standard market salary rates or a mix of salary and ownership in the company through options.