Junior Electronics Engineer
At Kniterate we are building a new ecosystem to democratize clothing manufacturing. This starts with a Kniterate machine, an affordable and compact digital fabrication tool inspired by industrial knitting machines. Our machine turns online designs into personalized garments that you can wear.
We are looking for a team member to help us realize this goal by contributing to our manufacturing process. The main tasks will involve the verification and installation of electronic components of the machine. However, since the candidate will be participating in the production of an early batch of the machine, they will have the opportunity to actively engage in streamlining the company’s engineering processes.
Working in our fast growing startup comes with opportunities and challenges. The chance to wear different hats, and practice your problem solving skills will provide you with opportunities to grow professionally at Kniterate.
The job site is less than two hours away from Shanghai, China.
Your Work at Kniterate
- Verification and QA of machine electronics
- Assembly of electronics on production machines
- Troubleshooting machine operations during production
- Supply chain management of machine electronics
- Assist in occasional mechanical assemblies
- Ability to read schematics for machine electronics
- Ability to use measuring instruments for electronics diagnostics
- Troubleshooting electronic components
Nice to have
- Ability to speak and read Chinese is a plus
- Ability to read assembly drawings
Transportation and Housing
- Travel, accommodation, insurance and any expense incurred during working hours will be covered by the company.
- Compensation: Competitive market salary rates in your area