Fashion & Creative Director
We are looking for a knit-savvy, independently-minded and quirky creative director. You will help build Kniterate’s fashion and design capabilities from the ground up.
Your Work at Kniterate
- Directing our Fashion, Art and Creative efforts
- Collaborating with the software team to guide the development
- Support knitting-related questions from our customers
- Help us build educational resources by developing and presenting Kniterate videos and writing posts.
- Design and create work to be shared with the world
- Maintain our social media presence active
- Help us dress better
You will be a fundamental part of the team, with huge opportunities and challenges to grow with your position.
We are looking for a fun and outgoing textiles graduate with a knitwear focus. You live in London or are willing and legally able to relocate there. International experience, like having lived, studied or worked abroad are a plus.
A deep understanding of modern knitting technology and machines is a must for this position. You’ve worked with industrial knitting machines and have proven experience designing and working with CAD/CAM for knitting.
You will be an important part of our educational videos so excellent communication skills in English are required.
Working hours: Full time
Start date: First months of 2019
Compensation: Standard market salary rates or a mix of salary and ownership in the company through options.