Senior Front End Software Engineer (Barcelona)
Senior Front End Software Engineer
We are looking for an experienced engineer to work on our online design platform. Our technology allows users to design garments that will be knitted on Kniterate’s digital knitting machine.
You will help by supporting the team in adding a greater range of CAD features like intelligent parametric clothing templates, mechanical simulations of a machine with over 1000 moving parts, and fuzzy sweater fuzz tests.
Your Work at Kniterate
You’ll be a core contributor to the worlds first cloud-based CAD for knitting:
- Implementing clever algorithms to keep a data-heavy application fluent and responsive
- Using continuous integration and rigorous testing
- Crafting a large, complicated system with high code quality and excellent documentation
- Communicating effectively with a distributed team, and coordinating to achieve excellent integration
You will have the opportunity to make a very significant contribution to a unique and powerful tool, and to grow into new technologies with significant, novel technical challenges.
We don’t expect you to know about machine knitting! There will be initial training to get up to speed with digital knitting machine technology.
- At minimum 3 years of professional experience
- Proficiency with most of our stack: Typescript, React/Redux, WebGL
- Written and spoken fluency in English
Nice to have
- Experience developing CAD, simulation, gaming, or other high-performance computer graphics
- DevOps or SRE experience
- Knowledge of Go
- Experience as a user of CAD systems (3D modeling, photo editing, mechanical, CAM, EDA)
Working hours: Full time.
Location: Barcelona, Spain.
Compensation: Competitive market salary or a mix of salary and ownership in the company through options grants.