Anyone in Germany getting a machine?

Home Forums Main Forums Anyone in Germany getting a machine?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Leonie
    Participant
    1 pt

Hi,
    I would like to connect with people in Germany tthat are getting a Kniterate. I heard that there are already pre-orders from Germany.

Triambak Saxena
    #2530 Score: 1
    mossstitches
    Participant
    1 pt

Hi Leonie 👋

I’ve ordered a machine – I’m based in Hamburg – whereabouts in Germany are you?

Triambak Saxena
    #2531 Score: 1
    GISGIS
    Participant
    9 pts

Hallo, I am based in Düsseldorf and getting an early bird machine.

Triambak Saxena
    #2537 Score: 2
    Mimyo
    Participant
    2 pts

Hi, I am based in Berlin and will receive a machine in May next year.

Triambak Saxenalemasch
    #2667 Score: 1
    lemaschlemasch
    Participant
    5 pts

Hi, I am based in Berlin but don’ really know when my machine is going to arrive. I can’t await it. 🙂

Triambak Saxena
    #2720 Score: 1
    staalplaatstaalplaat
    Participant
    1 pt

hi I am in Berlin and am happy to see that we will have two machines in town soon. I would like to do a (small?) production using the machine. No deadline but would like to talk. how shall we proceed?

let me know greetings geert-jan hobijn

lemasch
    #2724 Score: 0
    Leonie
    Participant
    1 pt

Hi GIS, did you already get yours? I’m from Cologne

#2757 Score: 2
    ForkFork
    Participant
    3 pts

Hi everybody,

I ordered a machine, which will deliver somewhen April, May 2019. By then I will habe moved to Berlin, so there will be at least three knitters 🙂

Triambak Saxenalemasch
    #2761 Score: 0
    lemaschlemasch
    Participant
    5 pts

One question especially to the Berlin people: do you already know how to get your kniterate to its place? I have to transport my kniterate to the first floor in December / January and because DHL only delivers to the front door on the ground floor, I have a serious problem. In addition, I have to know the exact time of arrival. I do not know what Cologne or Dusseldorf looks like, but in Berlin DHL is very unpredictable (in my district). Sometimes they are faster than the tracking website says, sometimes they’re delivering 3 days or even one week later. You can imagine my stress level when I am only thinking about it.

#2770 Score: 1
    Nils Widal
    Participant
    1 pt

Hey, I will aswell purchase for one of these awesome machines.

regarding DHL: I have made the experience that talking to the hotline / driver can help. Don’t know how it is in Berlin.

Moreover, since I am a web and mobile developer, I would also offer web shop / eCommerce development for ordering (customizable) products and communicate from/to the machine (even better, if an open API is being provided)

A maybe interesting information for Cologne and Düsseldorf (actually all NRW):
    There is a governmental program in NRW which funds (refunds!) 80% of investments in digitalisation which I am also able to help with.
    It refunds up to 15.000 € for developing digitalisation technologies (no hardware unfortunately) and can be cumulated by companies for bigger projects.

Maybe there are some of you interested in developing a first eComemrce system for this and like to team up to split the costs and effort.

Triambak Saxena
    #2782 Score: 1
    zsazsazsazsa
    Participant
    4 pts

Hey Everyone, I have ordered a machine too – is there some sort of German connection yet? Any plans to connect? @Nils I would be interested to connect with you too 🙂
    Cheers
    Sarah

Triambak Saxena
    #2811 Score: 0
    Nils Widal
    Participant
    1 pt

@zsazsa I have now set up a trello board for this. https://trello.com/b/ijbTjgoQ/kniterate-germany
    It is public. You can apply for being added / able to edit /add cards to the board.
    Maybe we will switch to private if necessary.

The board is kept in english.

Questions for development, fundings can be asked here or via e-mail.

#2829 Score: 0
    ValioValio
    Participant

I’m from Basel, Switzerland living right next to the German border, where my wife comes from.
    I backed the Kickstarter campaign and ordered the machine to be sent to Germany, to my mother-in-law.
    I am not sure yet if I will keep the machine in Germany or move it to Basel.

@Nils Widal:
    I assume you implied that we should post our Trello username here in the forums?
    Because there is no “apply for board” functionality in Trello…
    So here’s mine: patmachler1

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by ValioValio.
    #3023 Score: 0
    bheesebheese
    Participant

Hi, I have ordered a machine as well – first batch, delievery May or June 2019, hopefully. I am based in Leipzig and would be happy to connect at least with the Berlin people 🙂 My Trello account is bheese

#3025 Score: 0
    lemaschlemasch
    Participant
    5 pts

Hi!
    I have a question about the shipping. The kniterate is going to be shipped after the BREXIT. Is there an opportunity for you not to ship the kniterate from somewhere outside of the EU? The duty is not calculable if it’s going to be shipped out of UK to EU countries. It will become real trouble.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.