Design software

Home Forums Main Forums Design software

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Glgadget
    Participant

I would love to tryout the design software and get started designing Kniterate items. Is the software available?

#852 Score: 0
    Triambak SaxenaTriambak Saxena
    Keymaster
    58 pts

Hi @GIgadget!

For the time being only members of the community that have pre-ordered Kniterate will have access to the software. We are currently planning the features and UX with them. Once this process has ended we will start coding the app.

We are planning to make the software accessible to a wider audience at a time closer to the first shipping date.

Thank you!

#2878 Score: 0
    Michael_seiz
    Participant
    1 pt

Hi guys
    just wanted to check if there is any progress on the design software.
    I think it is fantastic what you are doing and i would love to get my hands on a machine but first i need to see how easy or hard it is to programm the machine.

cheers
    michael

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Michael_seiz.
    #2882 Score: 0
    Keymaster
    58 pts

Dear @Michael_seiz

Thanks so much!

We’ve definitely been making progress with the software and hope to release it over the next weeks. Having said that, for the time being, the software will only be available to backers.

We completely understand that using the software can be decisive before pre-ordering, but we need to focus on providing the service to our current customers, test it appropriately to fix bugs and then scale access progressively.

Maybe in six months or a year, we can offer software trial-periods or demos for non-owners.

Best,
    Triam

#2883 Score: 1
    Michael_seiz
    Participant
    1 pt

Hi Triam

We will be visiting your booth at the ITMA in Barcelona next year and hope to get more info by then

Regards
    Michael

Triambak Saxena
    #2889 Score: 0
    Keymaster
    58 pts

Awesome!

#3022 Score: 3
    GISGIS
    Participant
    9 pts

Dear @triam,

are there any updates to the design software you could share with backers please? Looking forward to understanding the scope and features. Thank you!

margitfarradasknits
    #3047 Score: 0
    farradasknitsfarradasknits
    Participant
    4 pts

Hi Trimabak !!

I’m a backer of the machine (getting a Batch 1 machine) and I’m curious when we will have access to the software, since I remember you guys mentioned that backer might be able to have samples made ahead of the machines coming out.

So excited for the machine

Thanks 🙂

#3130 Score: 0
    JONAS TENORIO
    Participant

Hello, want know the software, where found?

#3132 Score: 0
    Keymaster
    58 pts

Hi @jonas-tenorio, software details are only available to backers, which are able to access a private forum here. If you’re a backer contact us at info@kniterate.com and we will get this fixed asap.

Thank you!

#3513 Score: 0
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    2 pts

Bonjour,

Pour ce qui concerne la version locale du logiciel, pouvez-vous nous dire s’il y a des configurations minimum d’exploitation pour un ordinateur Windows ?

Merci d’avance. Bonne continuation.

#3549 Score: 0
    Keymaster
    58 pts

@Atelier Gouget

If you’re able to run without slowing down your computer a modern browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla or Microsoft Edge you should have no issues running our app.

#6044 Score: 1
    Sachin Khanna
    Participant
    1 pt

Your software is the best!!

Triambak Saxena
    #7143 Score: 1
    Robert Ingemarsson
    Participant
    3 pts

Hi

As the software is web based with Kniterate backend servers what would happen in the unfortunate case that the company closes.

How will existing owners be able to continue using the machine

Thanks

Robert

Raven
    #7227 Score: 0
    Keymaster
    58 pts

Hi @Robert Ingemarsson,

We work hard every day and develop our products on the basis of being a going concern, but we do understand where those worries may arise from. If we were to close, the decisions made at the time would have to depend on why we are closing and in what conditions.

One solution is an acquisition by another company or a technology transfer, they could then provide product support. Another option would be to provide the code to the community so that it can be run on independent servers.

-Triam

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.