Kniterate in Northern France, Belgium or the Netherlands

Home Forums Main Forums Kniterate in Northern France, Belgium or the Netherlands

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

beatever
    Participant

Hi,

I would like to see the kniterate before committing my business to it. So does any of you live in Northern Franse, Belgium or the Netherlands and would like to demonstrate it?

Tnx!

#985 Score: 0
    Gerard Rubio
    Gerard Rubio
    Keymaster
    29 pts

Hi beatever,
    Many thanks for your interest.

Unfortunately, we can’t show you the machine at the moment, all of our team is based in China working on the development and manufacturing of the machines. You will be able to see the machine in action in London around May-June 2018, when we have shipped the machines. At that time the price will be €8,099.

Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us (Contact section) if you have any questions about how Kniterate can support your business.

Thank you,
    gerard

#3146 Score: 0
    Laine Rebelle
    Laine Rebelle
    Participant

Hello,
    This post is one year old…could be since then a kniterate machine has been delivered in France ?

We are starting to produce yarn in the south of France from our own flocks and from fleeces we are collecting and sorting at farms.
    Our objective in the end is also to knit finished goods.
    We are interested in the kniterate machine and we have already asked several questions to the team and will probably plan a visit to london with our yarn.
    But we are also interested in talking with french users if any

Flo – Laine rebelle

#3149 Score: 0
    Triambak Saxena
    Triambak Saxena
    Keymaster
    48 pts

Dear Flo,

Thanks for your interest.

We still have not delivered Kniterate to our backers.

Looking forward to your visit in our London office, please complete this form if you haven’t: https://goo.gl/forms/BL1K75stt2dxmbww2

All the best,
    Triambak Saxena

#3165 Score: 0

Sebastien
    Participant

Hello, I live in France and I am looking for owners in Europe of a Kniterate machine to make me a dozen sweaters.
    Thank you
    Sebastien

#3517 Score: 1

Anonymous
    2 pts

Bonjour,

Je suis située dans le Morbihan en Bretagne (France).
    Je projette d’investir sur cette machine. Mon objectif consiste en la création et réalisation de vêtements sur-mesure. Pour évaluer la faisabilité de mon idée, j’ai besoin de savoir combien de personnes pourraient être intéressées par les services d’une propriétaire de Kniterate.
    Si ces personnes pouvaient se manifester ici ou s’inscrire sur cette liste,

Cela me permettrait de convaincre mes futurs investisseurs … Car, je vais lancer une campagne d’investissement participatif d’ici la mi-octobre.
    Faites passer le mot, …

Par ailleurs, si un propriétaire de Kniterate en France voulait bien faire une démonstration, je pourrais me déplacer cet été pour venir la voir en fonctionnement.

Merci d’avance pour vos retour. Pleins de bonnes choses et de beau projets à vous tous.

Triambak Saxena
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.