Timeline Update III

Home Forums Kniterate Announcements Timeline Update III

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Triambak Saxena Triambak Saxena 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Triambak Saxena
    Triambak Saxena
    Keymaster
    26 pts

You can read our latest update here.

#2960 Score: 2
    LeBrie Rich
    LeBrie Rich
    Participant
    9 pts

Team Kniterate is working so hard!!! The improvements look great. I’m so glad you upgraded the motor type and made the bed size bigger. I so appreciate that you’re really focused on making a quality, long lasting product. These machines are worth the wait.

Cheering you on,
    LeBrie

Triambak Saxena
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by LeBrie Rich LeBrie Rich.
    #2966 Score: 0
    Triambak Saxena
    Triambak Saxena
    Keymaster
    26 pts

Thanks so much, LeBrie! We can’t wait to give the knitting machine some airtime from London on live Q&A sessions.

#2972 Score: 0

h.arina
    Participant
    5 pts

Hi Triam! I’m really interested in visiting you guys in London and getting to know The Machine in person! When and for how long will it be there?

#2974 Score: 0
    Triambak Saxena
    Triambak Saxena
    Keymaster
    26 pts

Hey Hey @h.arina!

The unit we send to London will probably age in London. Who knows what its story will be? Will it travel around with the Kniterate team? Will eventually get donated? Auctioned at Sotheby’s and self-shred?

Our residency in central London starts as soon as the machine arrives and goes on for six months, after that we’ll have to find an office for the team in London.

We’ll give more details on how to organize a visit to meet us on an update, as soon as the knitting machine is flying towards London.

Will be great to see you after such a long time!

-Triam

#3031 Score: 1

Ness
    Participant
    2 pts

This all sounds very exciting and I am looking forward to visiting you in London to see the machine!
    Congrats to the progress and thank you for your endurance!!!

Triambak Saxena
    #3033 Score: 0
    Triambak Saxena
    Triambak Saxena
    Keymaster
    26 pts

Thanks @Ness! We’ll update everyone soon through our newsletter about the timings to visit us in London.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.